Taking care of your skin should be an every day task, but there are so many ways, so many products and treatments that most people get confused and don’t know where to start off and if what they are doing is fine. Let me tell you that there is a simple way to take care of your facial skin.
Here are some natural facial skin care tips:
– Drink plenty of water every day to keep your skin hydrated
– Use sunscreen to prevent the UV rays of the sun from hurting your skin
– Eat healthy foods rich in vitamins to provide your skin with the nutrients it needs
– Avoid smoking, smoke contain millions of free radicals that accelerate skin damage
– Don’t drink too much alcohol it drys your skin
– Avoid using creams that contain hard substances and chemicals like parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, alcohol and fragrances.
– Follow a daily skin care routine clean, tone and moisture your skin
– Use a natural skin care cream chemical free and that is safe to use on any type of skin
– Avoid cosmetics with harmful chemicals
Those are the most important facial skin care tips, because this way you will prevent the formation of wrinkles, fine lines and slow the aging process in your skin, you will also keep your skin moisture and prevent dryness.
But how do you find the right natural facial skin care cream? A natural cream should be made from organic ingredients from plant extracts, flowers and other natural sources that contain powerful anti aging properties.
Some of the best natural ingredients are avocado extract, manuka honey, grape seed oil, jojoba oil and others. There are also natural compounds like CynergyTK, Wakame Kelp and Coenzyme Q10 that promote collagen formation on the skin and protect it from free radicals.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2362348